Electronics-Lab.com Community

Announcing new Electronics, Hobby, and Embedded Systems Site iC0nstrux.com

Guest digimorf

Guest digimorf

Hello, my name is Francesco, I have been developing emulators for SEGA and other systems for many years, but recently I got interested in electronics as part of my SEGA emulation development. I wanted to port my emulator to a small embedded system, not just the PC.

Anyway, 2 years later, I now know a little about electronics, but during this time, I worked with Andre' LaMothe, the creator of the XGameStation, HYDRA, PropC3, and other systems on a new web site called www.iC0nstruX.com. I am really excited about the site since over the last 2 years I have visited a lot of electronics sites like SparkFun, Parallax, Adafruit, ThinkGeek and others, and no one site has all the things I was looking for.

But, with this site we really tried hard to think of everything! Of course, I am sure we made lots of mistakes and have a long way to go. But, the goal of the site is not just to be another web site where you can buy embedded electronics kits, and robots. But, we want to have experts on the site reviewing products and we are going to produce VERY technical videos on each major product as we roll out the site.

Also, very interesting, since our parent company Nurve Networks LLC manufactures embedded systems, we are offering manufacturing guidance to indie developers as well as a place to sell their products on our site when they get them built! Anyway, we just launched the site, and we need your support, so check it out, and tell your friends. And we love emails and questions, so post in the forums or email us directly!