Electronics-Lab.com Community

sudheerelktronics

Guest liquibyte

Guest liquibyte

I went through all this guys posts and he was just basically spamming for electronicshub.org.  Hero999 and audioguru have both said the circuits were incorrect, garbage, or otherwise wrong in some way so I deleted all his threads that had zero replies, the threads where Hero999 and audioguru only posted in them, and the posts where he replied but left the threads intact if it made sense to do so.  I don't know if a ban is in order because he was just spamming for the one site and not doing like the others do with the garbage links.

Guest liquibyte

He posted one again yesterday.  I finally went to the site after deciding to read some of his posts just to make sure it was legit.  I didn't think the info was very good and you and audioguru have commented a couple of times about the mistakes inherent in the designs he posts.  I don't mind whoever it is participating but to just blatantly try and direct traffic to his site just because it's electronics related still smells like spam to me.  I also did a whois on the domain and it's, as usual for these types, behind an identity cloak.  I could dig deeper and truly find out but it's just easier to delete these types of posts.

Guest liquibyte

I wonder how much of it is his own work? Lots of it seems to be copied from other sites.

I wish these short of sites would close down. They don't help anyone.

I don't think any of it is original work to be honest.  What confuses me is why people do these sort of things.  Surely the ad revenue isn't that great when you don't have good SEO numbers and the net is saturated by these sorts of sites.  I've been fooled by bad designs in the past because, to be honest, I'm still a newbie at all of this so I don't know what to look out for.