Electronics-Lab.com Community

Driving 2 -12 vdc motors by RC via 1, 2 axis hall effect mini joy stick range needed 800 to 1000 meters straight line need help with setting up RC controls

I have a Saber-tooth 2/60 PWM motor driver presently operated via 1 Hall effect 2 axis joy stick. (Hard Wired)

Saber-Tooth is designed to also operate via RC control, via dip switches.

I am novice to RC controls and need some help, I would like to speak to someone on a phone line, face time would be great so you would be able to see this.

I found your website showing a small single mini joy stick transmitter that looks like it would work great. (See Attached)

My problem is I do not understand how to program this device to properly perform my functions required

Is it possible I can get correct program and simply up load it into transmitter and receiver??

Also does this unit as described have to have a matching receiver??  what range could I possibly see with this??.

I am presently operating 2- 55 lb thrust trolling motors one on left rear and one on right rear of boat no mechanical steering, both fixed position straight inline props.

Steering is accomplished by varying speed and motor prop rotation F/R direction, works extremely well with 2 axis hall effect joy stick

Well, thanks for your time

wahwah

Pic attached, motors operated via 1 small joy-stick on top of center console

Pic attached of possible RC module from this website 

HELP!

Mini Joy-Stick Wireless.jpg

Boat2.pdf

test