F
Frank Olson
- Jan 1, 1970
- 0
I was told the microwave didn't really fail but the detector thought it did
and went into trouble status.
For an "intelligent detector" it sure is dumb...
I was told the microwave didn't really fail but the detector thought it did
and went into trouble status.
J. Stevens said:Why don't you just put them inside those attic-proof dvr's you use? Won't
that protect them from the heat?
js
assRory said:"J. Stevens" <[email protected]> wrote in message
you need to go back to kindergarden little child, before i slap your stink
assRory said:"J. Stevens" <[email protected]> wrote in message
you need to go back to kindergarden little child, before i slap your stink
Frank Olson said:I used to date a girl named "Rory" in College but quit when her voice
started to crack...
![]()
Marc said:i watch a tv show with a girl named Rory on it
Rory said:"Marc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
Rory is a male name in Europe, seems some Americans are confused.