Electronics-Lab.com Community

Electrical work-out device

Swedie

Hey!
Im just about to build this cool little device and just haveing some questions about its contens. All these stuff are pretty hard to fine, and I dont really know what they mean on somepoints, like the resistors at 1/4 W, is that a regular one or some special thing? If someone could just give me a hint on all the components or is it that hard that I must order them all?

Electrical Newbie, Michael, Sweden =)
Thanks in advance

biostim.txt

Tja Ante igen! Ar du har och hjalper mig igen=)
Well The project I was workeing on before dident go as planed so I thought I went on to something new. Yeah I just send a mail to them at ELFA, gave them the list and told them what all of them would cost. Thing is whit components is that one of eash is a bit expencive, to bad theres no electronic device whit only one and the same component then ELFA have 100st priced =D hehe =)
Well thanks again for assisting me with my small quests over here in Electronics Lab =) I will notify u if I run into more bumbs=)

Thank Ante =)
,,Michael,,

Hey Ante! :)
I just have some wonders and qustions as allways =D
I have found some of the components for the work-out device. Just want to know if they are the right ones. If u could look in the "at the top: biostim.txt" and conpare the ones they mean whit the ones I've found, and tell me if I got it right. Then I failed to find about 3-5 of them, and wonder if you could help me out with does slippery little basta... sorry about that, hehe =D
If you do these 2 things,, I will be owe you one,, big one!

Friendly greetings Mike
Btw Merry Christmas Ante .. Hope I dident destroy the Christmas spirit! ;D

biostim-elfa.zip

Ok Ante!

Last Q, Is this is suitible red LED 5 mm?: 75-006-30? it doesent say if it is LED on elfa or not.
2 B1 as 69-248-07?
sorry about askeing about does easy ones, just dont want to screw up :P
Yeah I know im kind of lazy haha, but I looked for the components very late yesterday night.
Just want to thank you for your help, and everything seem to be in order. I will update you on the progress as i goes =D

PS. We need more people like you in the world.
:)

Hey ante!
Nono not my first project,, I went 3 years on Tullangenskolan i Orebro, hehe I know my stuff=) Built a couple of things yes,, talented, no. Thats why I ask some unnesesary Q's,, I dont wanna screw up. Just ask someone that does, makes me feel a bit more secure =D

BTW: The world needs more of the lazy men haha =D positive.