Electronics-Lab.com Community

Need help on a project changing the strength of water of shower.

Hi. I'm a newbie, just a teen with very limited knowledge about Electronics.
I'm recently doing a project, trying to make the strength of water of shower change according to the beat of music or something like that.
I propose the music is from a CD player or what and can be connected to the shower tube if necessary... Does anyone get any clue how to start with that?

I actually proposed closing the circuit when water flows in the shower, then the user turns on the CD player...
a few problems arise:
1) How to make the CD player turns itself on and plays without the user pressing the bottons?
2) How can I make the strength of water change in respects to the beat, amplitude, or whatever of music?

My questions may not be very clear, but you're welcome if you get any idea or suggestion or any guide or clue to how it could be established.
I'm just a newbie or even you may say know nothing about electronics. I really need your help ><
Thanks very much!!! really emergency~!

Hi zgnoh,

There are two ways to go with this I guess. One is to start with pressurised water (what you normally have in the pipes) and try to control this with a valve. The second is to try controlling a pump to change the pressure fast enough to follow the music. I am not sure how this will turn out but I would try something like a light organ circuit to control an electromagnetic valve instead of a lamp. You have to be careful though, the water pipes might not withstand the pluses in the long run. To make a magnetic valve more

Hi zgnoh,

There are two ways to go with this I guess. One is to start with pressurised water (what you normally have in the pipes) and try to control this with a valve. The second is to try controlling a pump to change the pressure fast enough to follow the music. I am not sure how this will turn out but I would try something like a light organ circuit to control an electromagnetic valve instead of a lamp. You have to be careful though, the water pipes might not withstand the pluses in the long run. To make a magnetic valve more