Electronics-Lab.com Community

R/C toy car transmitter

Hi  all: I just bought a R/C car kit to build and to learn about how they function.  I been trying to find out  in the output power stage of the amplifier Q2 in the circuit schematic. What is the output powerthat its set at. In milliwatts. to determine the maximum distance or range for output power, can I do this using OHMS-LAW to find this out,Or can anybody explain this to me in the most simplest form that i could uderstand. At this time i cannot post this schematic. BUT. the circuit can be SEEN at www.elenco.com/manuals/rcc-7k.pdf.. Can anybody who knows R/C Electronics HELP ME..  THANK you.  PS any help would be apprecited...  JJ. 

Hi  All:  I been  try  to find a supplier for the TX2C And RX2C  ICs. These are R/C toy car remote controller  integrated  chips. they are used in R/C cars brand names like  nikko, radio shack, Bright lite , ect ect..  also been try to find there datasheets. does anybody know a website  where i could get the TX2C and RX2C  Datasheets. (Second Question).    The  TX2C  chip  thats in the r/c transmitter controller  on  pin-12osci  and on pin-11osco  I  like to know the internal oscillator  is set with  a 200k ohm resistor  and why they used 200k resistor  and not a high or low resistor  can you explain this to me that i could understand it. I can't post the circuit at this time. BUT you can see it at this site www.elenco.com/manuals/rcc-7k.pdf..  Can anybody who knows about  R/C Electronics HELP ME.  THANK YOU . Any help would be very Apprecited...    :-[