Electronics-Lab.com Community

Someone Plz help me~ Auto Fish Feeder

How does the circuit works?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How does the circuit works?

• mirco controller
    • timer

Hi guys, I'm a college student involved in Electrical & Electronic Engineering. I wan to make an auto fish feeder for my project. I have an idea to build the auto fish feeder which using micro controller or timer. I need a complete circuit of thie auto fish feeder. Please help me on the circuit, because i have to hand in my proposal by next week. Thanks a lot dudes

Hi Jack

I have try so hard to find on internet, but i couldnt find the circuit

I did a simple search and it turned up 375,000 hits, i'm sure some of them included circuits, i didn't check! Why dont you design your own circuit, it would not be that hard? A microcontroller here, i belive, is not the way to go, it will make things moore expensive. Instead use a timer or two. On the other hand, a microcontroller would be moore versatile!

//Staigen

Hi Jack

I did a simple search and it turned up 375,000 hits, i'm sure some of them included circuits, i didn't check! Why dont you design your own circuit, it would not be that hard? A microcontroller here, i belive, is not the way to go, it will make things moore expensive. Instead use a timer or two. On the other hand, a microcontroller would be moore versatile!

//Staigen

yea dude. i did type ` auto fish feeder circuit, schematic, or watever i can try ` on the search engine, it did turned up lots ofsites but all those site, none of them is about the circuit, it's all about the model or product from a company. if u have some site bout the circuit, can u please post it here for reference. thanks dude.

ok.. i've an idea. is about using a stepper motor to control the round feeder plate. The round feeder plate, there are 2 holes on it for the food drop from the container. hope u can get my idea. by using the micro controller to set the time and the stepper motor speed, every 6 hours the stepper motor will spin 180 degree, the food will drop from the 1 of the hole then close again. I really got no idea how to design a circuit to let it work. plz help

Jack,
Here is a link that will show you how to control a stepper with a micro. It also has the code, so you should be all set for this part of the design.

http://www.avrprojects.net/

But you are not telling much about the rest of it, so it is pretty hard to help further.

MP