Electronics-Lab.com Community

SONY KV-21APV2

logan_dslasher

two days ago, my grandma called me to  check on her TV.. it doesn't have any picture.. i saw that it was turned off using the remote, so no matter how many times she tried switching it on using the power button on the TV, there is still no picture.. i simply used the power button on the remote to turn it on.

the following day, another problem came up. this time it has no sound.. i sent my lil' bro instead to have a look at it.. based from his own experience, whenever our TV's sound malfunctions, we simply turn it off and when we switched it back on, it works fine.. that's what he did. but this time, it did not work.. worse, he can't turn it back on..

i finally decided to have a look at it.. i noticed that the power indicator (red LED) just beside the power buttin of the TV is not lit. it seems that the TV has no power.. whenever i turn it on, it just makes a small buzzing sound but doesn't actually turn on..

what could be wrong with it? can anybody help me? my grandma has a SONY KV-21APV2.. thanks..  8)

chirag shah <[email protected]> wrote:

Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 06:40:38 -0800 (PST)
    Subject: Re: SOny KV-21APV2 Service Manual
    To: [email protected]

Dear
        Sir
    Hi
    Have a Good Day
    I Have SOny KV-21APV2 Service Manual

If You Need !
    Please Send 7$(USD) By PayPal (http://www.paypal.com)
    My PayPal E-Mail is
    [email protected]

So i Send Downloading Link

Regards
    chirag Shah

anybody here who has the service manual and would not charge me?  ;D
thanks...

Don’t take this wrong but that was probably a wise thing to do!
We all care for your wellbeing here.

HUH?! WHAT are you trying to say?! THAT I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT TV's?! HAH?! IS THAT IT?!  >:(  :'(

well, you're right!  :D ;D hehehe ;D i'm just kidding, Ante!  :P

i still need to learn a lot (though my graduation is only 3days from now)..  i forgot (that is if i ever learned them) even the basics.. it's really helpful if we spent a lot of our "lecture" in laboratory works.. i actually learned more doing my thesis than my whole 3 years listening to reports and studying for exams!!

my stay here in eLab is also a great way to learn more.. discussions here are very interesting!  ;D  8)