Electronics-Lab.com Community

4 watt transmitter

wrxsti360

hello every one.i am after a bit of info ,does any one know what gauge wire to use for the 4 transitor fm transmitter .and the coil that is printed on circuit board any idea how many turns with a normal coil?  i have built the 2 transistor fm transmitter with t2 as a 2n3553 instead of the 2219 and used a circuit to amplify a electret mike.it works brilliant. i have got a good mile out of it. i am not interested in playing music or anything like that.just get a kick out of knowing i built it then seeing how far i can hear my signal with a portable radio.the mike circuit does a good job i can hear my clock ticking in the bedroom i suppose you could class it as a super powerfull bug    thanks Dave][color=Black

hello bold 368, so you are pleased with your transmitter?i am new with working with vhf projects and know there is a lot to go wrong.i suppose i am lucky even to get the few i have built working from what i have read on here.i know i am being a bit cheeky but how many turns did you use for L 4 HAS IT IS PRINTED ON CIRCUIT BOARD IN KIT FORM .ALSO IT SAYS D1 IS A 1N4148? I THINK I MUST BE THICK BUT I CAN NOT SEE IT ON CIRCUIT PICTURE.  JUST REALISED I HAVE HIT THE CAPS LOCK KEY,STILL NEW WITH COMPUTERS. THANKS DAVE T