Electronics-Lab.com Community

Phase shift Oscillator

yasir_ali

hey! i've completed my oscillator with three opamp but the output is not going beyond 8vac. if i'm decreasing the gain, the sine wave is coming fine (without clipping) but i want that if i'm applying 12Vdc I should have 12vAc.i'm not understanding why this is happening.?
without thes non-inverting amplifiers the Rf is 19k and the sine wave is coming fine.but as i'm increasing the non-inverting amplifiers the sine wave is getting clipped but the output voltage is not going ahead 8v.
an OpAmp is able to give move than 8v. am i right.?
any guass? help me Thanks
here is the circuit

post-49999-14279144101259_thumb.jpg

Like I said on the other website, the meter in your sim reads RMS not peak output voltage.
Also the old 741 opamp in your sim has a max output that is 1V less than the supply voltage but a real 741 opamp has even more loss.

So the max output of the opamp is 11V and the RMS output voltage is 11V x 0.707= 7.8V RMS.

Thanks a lot Audioguru for your help. when i joined these forums at that time i never knew that i'd ever become able to construct an Oscillator but I've design my own. but I think One should work harder till it accomplishes its goal. And I think you are right from my Oscillator i'm actually getting 11v peak voltage. yes i can't have voltage more than that.
Thanks a lot brother.