Jump to content
Electronics-Lab.com Community

Any Clue what this is?

Guest tjeffords

Recommended Posts

Guest tjeffords

I thought the symbol was for I diode but I have never seen one that has two of the symbols pointed towards each other with a dot in the center.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You're right, it's a pair of diodes. It's actually quite common to get high power diodes in this kind of configuration. They're commonly used to connect two batteries together or as as a full wave rectifier with a centre tapped transformer in a switched mode power supply.

Have you tried typing the part number into a search engine?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...