Electronics-Lab.com Community

Which is the best breadboard.

lucaslab

I would like to discuss which is the best breadboard for experimentation with electronics circuits before putting the components in PCB.

It is very useful to hear opinions from yours experience and work.

Personally I use the breadboard from the console of 300-In-1 electronics lab that costs about 60$. I am very sattisfied because except the breadboard, it contains buttons, built-in variable resistors and capacitors , leds and switch.

HI LUCAS!
if you are building a toy circuit with just 15-20 components you dont even require a breadboard .u can do it with a simple zero purpose PCB IF YOU WANT A BREAD BOARD PURCHASE THE ONE WITH ALL PINS VERTICAL IN A LINE ARE SHORTED.
OFCOURSE U ESCAPE FROM THE SOLDERING.
IT IS GENERALLY WHITE IN COLOUR(AS FAR AS I HAVE SEEN IN MY COUNTRY) ;D ;D

if you use a bread board ,if its small youll find that your project, depending on the size of it would be pritty compact, so if you buy lots of small bread boards you can conect them together for more space, im doing it and soon or later ill have a large bread board  for spaceing my components out with so as to make it easyer , my bread board when i finish collecting all the small ones to conect together will be around 20 inches square or bigger or under that depending on how many small ones i collect to jion together.

sometimes you find a good circuit and yop spend hours biulding it only to sometimes find it has a erorr in  it so you waste a prototype board doing it, then you have to strip it all down a try again. so you use a bread board and sometimes you dont have enougth room so you can use another breadboard conected for the exstra room , i find that if you biuld it all so cramed onto a little bread board then its very difficult trying to follow your wireing  so spaceing it all out makes it a bit easyer, then once you know it works ok then you design the printed circcuit board for it

• 2 weeks later...