Electronics-Lab.com Community

scalar beamer

steven

:) has anyone tried biulding or exsperimenting with the bendi scalar beamer . i just like to know what results they got .ive biult one before but i dident follow the instructions by bendi and i got an effect like it put me in a trance like state. and now ive been busy biulding a tripple scalar beamer , useing ceramic magnets that ive collecetd from microwave oven magnetron units , now the wierd effects of these scalar beamers is intresting so when complete ill add all the details here  ive nearly completed one out of 3 scalar beamers so far and will even try powering it from the high voltage output of my high voltage circuits like the ignition coil and flyback drivers circuits

:)hello audio guru  ive read all the info on the effects and use of the scalar beamer on the net and there was some who said that they felt like they were in a trance like state when they had the scalar beamer on so the first exsperiment i must of been heading in the right direction then,    and the scalar beamer was said to preserve food to like iradiating food which would last longer but ive found before on the net that this may very well of been used by extteraterestrials  in the so called cattle mutilations to  and humen to as ive seen the photos online  of it and the effects of the scalar beamer seems to match exactly what it dose in preserveing food and killing bactieria and thus makeing it last longer before decaying  so this  is intresting and if its by anychance classed as reverse magnetism  then an abductee who was abducted by a uf was told by them that there craft is propeld by reverse magnetism so this m ay be  intresting to and things seem to be comeing clear about it