Electronics-Lab.com Community

How can I make a guitar fuzz effect

No, I did not design the fuzz circuit Jesus posted. It is a standard that has been used for many years. It works and has worked well for many. I have a similar circuit inside the plate on an older guitar that I have from the late 60's.

Again, there is nothing wrong with the design. There are much better designs, but if his circuit is not working, it is not due to the design. It is due to making it incorrectly. (That is not theory...that is fact).

MP

No, I did not design the fuzz circuit Jesus posted. It is a standard that has been used for many years. It works and has worked well for many. I have a similar circuit inside the plate on an older guitar that I have from the late 60's.

Again, there is nothing wrong with the design. There are much better designs, but if his circuit is not working, it is not due to the design. It is due to making it incorrectly. (That is not theory...that is fact).

MP

Have you ever seen a guitar preamp that uses an inverting opamp with a 1k input impedance?
As I said earlier, many have a non-inverting opamp circuit with a high input impedance of 1M and some have 10M.