Electronics-Lab.com Community

ghost detector circiut

steven

:)this ghost detector circiut is one our of 2 i found on the net now they say its sensitive but but it dosent respond any more sensitive as my not so sensitive lightening bolt detector circiut  dose and thats when i test it out useing my cigerette lighter spark , can someone make this thing much more sensitive  or upgrade the circiut so its at it maximiun  sensitivity. all the ceramics are 10nf and the ic is a lm324 type

post-876-14279144174089_thumb.jpg

the circiut seems to be doing ok now and its working now, its sensitive to the spark from my pizeo electric ignitor in my cigerrette lighter at close rang but responds to a flourescent light globe from even thurther away but not an ellement globe with the tungston element in it , and it seems to be selective in what it can sense so im going to do some more tests to find out what it can really do  as for the electric spark ignitor on the stove here it wont sense it unlless its a cigerrette lighter spark pizeo elctric type  which is strange  and even touching the ereal on it by tapping it with my finger makes the led blink to more tests to go yet . im looking forward to seeing what else it can really do now .

the circiut seems to be doing ok now

Good but it isn't a ghost detector which no one knows how to make because it's magic.

and its working now, its sensitive to the spark from my pizeo electric ignitor in my cigerrette lighter at close rang but responds to a flourescent light globe from even thurther away but not an ellement globe with the tungston element in it , and it seems to be selective in what it can sense so im going to do some more tests to find out what it can really do  as for the electric spark ignitor on the stove here it wont sense it unlless its a cigerrette lighter spark pizeo elctric type  which is strange  and even touching the ereal on it by tapping it with my finger makes the led blink to more tests to go yet . im looking forward to seeing what else it can really do now .

All of that's really obvious once you understand how the circuit works which you obviously don't. I could explain it to you, as long as you get the idea that it's a ghost detector out of your head first.