Electronics-Lab.com Community

Request help for college project

• 3 years later...
On 7/15/2019 at 7:23 PM, Mrsy said:

Hi guys, I need help to build my electronics project and I was thinking to build a landing deck with breadboard and led. Is there anyone can help me about it?  I don’t have any idea where I can start. 

I have worked in electronics for more than 5 years, and I think it is worth describing the operation of a light bulb. This can also be the topic of the project. But later I started writing articles in college writingbros.com/essay-examples/roe-v-wade/ on various topics. And this is how I earn my living. You can refer to this resource and I and the guys will definitely help you. The main thing here is to take the first steps

I'm interested if you have done anything, how is it going?

• 5 months later...

I used these points while creating my college project:

Planning: The first step is to figure out what exactly you want to build. Consider the size of your landing deck, the number of LEDs you want to use, and any other features you want to include. Draw a rough sketch of your project to help you visualize it better.

Gathering materials: Once you have a plan, you'll need to gather the materials you'll need. You'll need a breadboard, LEDs, resistors, jumper wires, and a power source such as a battery pack. You can find all of these components at an electronics store or online.

Building the circuit on the breadboard: Using your schematic and the components you gathered, build your circuit on the breadboard. Start by placing the resistors on the breadboard, then connect the LEDs and jumper wires as necessary. Be sure to follow the correct polarity for the LEDs.

Testing the circuit: Once you have built the circuit, test it to make sure it is working properly. Connect the power source to the circuit and observe the LEDs. If they light up as expected, then you're good to go. If not, check your wiring and component placement to ensure everything is correct.

Building landing deck: Once your circuit is working properly, you can build your landing deck around it. This could involve constructing a frame or platform, attaching the breadboard and LEDs to it, and adding any additional features you want.

Final testing: Once your landing deck is complete, test the circuit again to make sure everything is working properly. Adjust the circuit as necessary to get the desired results.

Hope it helps you!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2023 at 7:15 PM, Lilia Bozhenko said:

I just can't pass by and not tell you about my discovery! If you, like me, are facing difficulties in writing research papers, then this service is just a salvation. I recently discovered an amazing team of professionals who helped me with my project https://writemy.com/write-my-research-paper. The quality of research papers is top-notch and the deadlines are absolutely realistic. Now I can relax and not worry about grades.

Thank you all