Mouse with scraper, to scrape off sweat spots.

S

Skybuck Flying

Jan 1, 1970
0
Hello,

After using the mouse for a while I get these sweat spots on my table.

Other people get sweat spots on their mouse mat.

Very digusting annoying stuff.

So the idea is to:

Add a scraper to the mouse so I can easily scrape that stuff off and have a
nice mouse experience :)

It should work as follows:

The mouse has a little bar on the front which does not make contact with the
table.

Then when I tilt the mouse 10 to 20 degrees or something like that it turns
into a scraper.

The metal or plastic bar should make contact with the table or mouse pad so
that sweat spots can be scraped off !

Thank you for reading and have a nice day !

Bye,
Skybuck.
 
R

Robert Baer

Jan 1, 1970
0
Skybuck said:
Hello,

After using the mouse for a while I get these sweat spots on my table.

Other people get sweat spots on their mouse mat.

Very digusting annoying stuff.

So the idea is to:

Add a scraper to the mouse so I can easily scrape that stuff off and have a
nice mouse experience :)

It should work as follows:

The mouse has a little bar on the front which does not make contact with the
table.

Then when I tilt the mouse 10 to 20 degrees or something like that it turns
into a scraper.

The metal or plastic bar should make contact with the table or mouse pad so
that sweat spots can be scraped off !

Thank you for reading and have a nice day !

Bye,
Skybuck.
Solution:
1) Feed the poor starving mouse on occasion; swiss cheese is ideal so as
to match the M$ software...
2) Use a Female mouse = = optical mouse.
 
P

Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Jan 1, 1970
0
Skybuck said:
Hello,

After using the mouse for a while I get these sweat spots on my table.

Its obvious. Your poor mouse is nervous and as a result, it sweats.

How exactly are you using your mouse to make it so anxious?
 
D

D from BC

Jan 1, 1970
0
Hello,

After using the mouse for a while I get these sweat spots on my table.

Other people get sweat spots on their mouse mat.

Very digusting annoying stuff.

So the idea is to:

Add a scraper to the mouse so I can easily scrape that stuff off and have a
nice mouse experience :)

It should work as follows:

The mouse has a little bar on the front which does not make contact with the
table.

Then when I tilt the mouse 10 to 20 degrees or something like that it turns
into a scraper.

The metal or plastic bar should make contact with the table or mouse pad so
that sweat spots can be scraped off !

Thank you for reading and have a nice day !

Bye,
Skybuck.

It must be the porn... :p


D from BC
 
T

Tim Williams

Jan 1, 1970
0
The little sliding bumpers on the bottom of my mouse naturally collect all
that gunk off my plastic mat. Out of sight, out of mind. Until I flip
over the mouse anyway...but why would I need to do that?

Tim
 
M

Michael A. Terrell

Jan 1, 1970
0
Paul Hovnanian P.E. said:
Its obvious. Your poor mouse is nervous and as a result, it sweats.

How exactly are you using your mouse to make it so anxious?


Isn't it obvious? The poor little mouse is afraid Skyduck will
fondle its ball.


--
Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to
prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
 
S

SteveH

Jan 1, 1970
0
Skybuck said:
Hello,

After using the mouse for a while I get these sweat spots on my table.

Other people get sweat spots on their mouse mat.

Very digusting annoying stuff.

So the idea is to:

Add a scraper to the mouse so I can easily scrape that stuff off and
have a nice mouse experience :)

It should work as follows:

The mouse has a little bar on the front which does not make contact
with the table.

Then when I tilt the mouse 10 to 20 degrees or something like that it
turns into a scraper.

The metal or plastic bar should make contact with the table or mouse
pad so that sweat spots can be scraped off !

Thank you for reading and have a nice day !

Bye,
Skybuck.

So wear cotton gloves when using your mouse you dopey git. Either that or
cut down on the self-abuse when looking at porn.

SteveH
 
R

Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippie

Jan 1, 1970
0
Skybuck Flying wrote:
Solution:
1) Feed the poor starving mouse on occasion; swiss cheese is ideal so as
to match the M$ software...
2) Use a Female mouse = = optical mouse.


Cheers!
Rich
 
J

JAD

Jan 1, 1970
0
Skydork wash your freakin hands when your done with your porn, jeesh your disgusting,
'SWEAT' spots indeed!
When your sitting on the crapper would you please stop thinking while your there.
 
J

Jeff Liebermann

Jan 1, 1970
0
Skybuck Flying said:
After using the mouse for a while I get these sweat spots on my table.

Use an anti-perspiration product on your hands. They can be purchased
at your local supermarket or pharmacy. It may be mixed with the
deodorants, which might also be a useful solution. If these can
prevent your arm pits from sweating and stinking, it should work
equally well on your palms.
 
J

John Larkin

Jan 1, 1970
0
Hello,

After using the mouse for a while I get these sweat spots on my table.

Other people get sweat spots on their mouse mat.

Very digusting annoying stuff.


Use a tablecloth and an optical mouse.

John
 
J

Jeff Liebermann

Jan 1, 1970
0
Use a tablecloth and an optical mouse.
John

An optical mouse is bad idea. Although it might help solve the
slippery mouse ball issue, an optical mouse is a security problem.
Inside the mouse is a small CMOS imager capable of being used as a
camera. I've always suspected that todays 40MByte (compressed) mouse
drivers is really spy software that sends pictures of everything the
mouse sees to various government acronyms. Why else would the driver
need to be that huge?

Examples:
<http://spritesmods.com/?art=mouseeye>
<http://cp.literature.agilent.com/litweb/pdf/5988-9774EN.pdf>
<http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=36511&lngWId=1>

Even the flat bed scanners cannot be trusted:
<http://www.sentex.net/~mwandel/tech/scanner.html>
 
J

John Larkin

Jan 1, 1970
0
An optical mouse is bad idea. Although it might help solve the
slippery mouse ball issue, an optical mouse is a security problem.
Inside the mouse is a small CMOS imager capable of being used as a
camera. I've always suspected that todays 40MByte (compressed) mouse
drivers is really spy software that sends pictures of everything the
mouse sees to various government acronyms. Why else would the driver
need to be that huge?

Examples:
<http://spritesmods.com/?art=mouseeye>
<http://cp.literature.agilent.com/litweb/pdf/5988-9774EN.pdf>
<http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=36511&lngWId=1>

Even the flat bed scanners cannot be trusted:
<http://www.sentex.net/~mwandel/tech/scanner.html>


Awesome. But why would a bunch of Russians want images of my
tablecloth?

John
 
J

John Doe

Jan 1, 1970
0
You know the NSA has figured out how to take a picture through your
monitor?
 
D

D from BC

Jan 1, 1970
0
You know the NSA has figured out how to take a picture through your
monitor?

Wow! I saw a monitor get xrayed at the airport. Is that the same ? :)


D from BC
 
J

Jeff Liebermann

Jan 1, 1970
0
Awesome. But why would a bunch of Russians want images of my
tablecloth?
John

Easy. Many technical discussions are performed at restaurants using
the table cloth as scratch paper. I know of at least one IETF
standard, and two business plans, that were originally documented on a
restaurant tablecloth. That's mostly because none of the participants
are sufficiently organized to bring paper to a fancy dinner or had any
intentions of discussing business. Allowing such tablecloths to fall
into the hands of the competition would be a serious breach of
security.

It's not just the image of the tablecloth that might be compromised. I
find it interesting that both Apple and PC mice now come in very
transparent plastic packages. There's no aesthetic or technical
reason to do this. However, it does make it easier to take photos of
the user through the case. No doubt this originated as an attempt by
marketing to obtain more accurate user statistics. Unfortunately,
this feature is certainly easy to abuse. Beware of clear case optical
mice.
 
M

Michael A. Terrell

Jan 1, 1970
0
John said:
You know the NSA has figured out how to take a picture through your
monitor?


It looks like they have perfected their "Through the monitor" lobotomy
process, as well. :(


--
Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to
prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
 
Top