Electronics-Lab.com Community

Electronic parasite zappers

mixos

:)if you have the trimpot adjusted right and the timer has the square wave output then you would feel nothing yet unlless ya have the coper pipe electrodes close together on ya skin . it helps to miosten ya hands to so the current can flow easyer
i gave myself a zapp after drinking colliodal silver .gee you can feel it ennergize ya body good to

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:)i beleave it them i used that same parasite zapper design to delay the serverity of the pain i had before i got my apendix removed , oneday i suddenly got this pain in the erea of my apendix so i zapped it and it went away, for agers then oneday it come back and i dident  zapp it again as the prototype was out of order due to dried solderd jionts etc ,

:)heres a short cut to a topic i posted relateing to a colliodal siver generator i found on the net , its ac powerd but i separated the ac circuit as its 120 ac input . in australia we have 240 volts ac at 50 hz and i want to get the actual voltage input to the colliodal silver circuit section itself so i can dig through my dc output transformer collection and see what i got that i can use to power it with , the pizio buzzer is around 3 volts as the actual circuit dident say what voltage it was so i threw that in to see if it goes when i get the corect power supply for it
http://www.electronics-lab.com/forum/index.php?topic=7351.0

post-876-14279142925811_thumb.jpg

with the printed circuit version of the latest colliodal silver generator i made from a circuit found on the net , i decided to give it a brief test but not useing my pure silver electrodes , now this is just the colliodal silver makeing part , without the ac input so i just ran it to my 12 volts lead acid cell battery and it works but the buzzer comes on ok but very low in volume so ill try next useing a dc output plug in power supply transformer with an output voltage closer to the maximin voltage rateing of the timer maybe the buzzer will sound louder then. i bridge the 2 matrix pins to close it for 10ppm and i installed a reset switch to reset the circuit so the buzzer will go off. and i then shorted the outputs together to simiulate

:)here is the jar with the 2 pure silver electrodes in it,  my exspert advice was to start at 2mm apart so i drilled 2x 2mm holes through the top plastic lid of this coffe jar and then i used a flatt plastic peace of pvc, the same stuff i use to make circuit boxes from and all kinds of handy things . i used a pair of calipers to mark  2 spots for the holes, at 2mm apart and drilled the holes so i can slip it over the top of the electrodes. this allso steadys them to , and after that i sliped some black wire insulation from a black electrical wire to steady them even more. i repeated the same for the electrodes under the lid  to steady them but in this case to keep them 2mm apart

post-876-14279142927853_thumb.jpg

:)i tested that little constant curent, circuit out by runing the inputs directly to my lead acid cell rechargeble battery which is between the 1 to 40s volts needed for that circuit, the 12 volts was ok and the outputs i ran directly to my pure silver electrodes , and left it runing for a few hours and after that  i used my keychain lazer power supply with lazer to test for the tyndal effect, which is the microscopic silver particle reflections when they pass through that lazer beam . you can see the particles reflect the lazer light when they pass through the lazer beam .

with every colliodal silver generator circuit a timer with relay is nessisary so that after a set time the colliodal  silver generator will shut off . , and  after some hours of exsperimenting ive come up with a 29 miniutes timer that shuts the closed contact relay off after 29 miniutes . i wanted exactly 30 miniutes but i guess this may do , the details will be posted soon . my exspert advice is the longer it takes you to make a good batch of colliodal silver the better it is and half an hour is just the begining so latter ill  reduce the current output and increase the time of the circuit operation ,  ive posted my order off today for a tds ,ppm meter so ill be able to know how much parts per millionth of silver i got in the water then .