Electronics-Lab.com Community

Any software tools to make double-sided circuit boards?

I have made a PCB for a long time, single sided and everything was done by hand.  Fast forward to today, and I have several clock circuits I would like to have double-sided boards made for, and I have a pressing project that will require me to finally jump into the water.  I bought a vintage unbuilt Heathkit GC-1000 clock kit, and two of the circuit boards are missing.  My applications will all be less than 10 KHz circuits.
The circuits in question will have DIP's of various sizes, some surface mount components, nixie tube sockets, etc.  I don't mind laying all of them out by hand - I don't believe I need a program that automatically does the routing.
The first board I need to have made is shown in the attachment - foil from both sides is shown.  The board is about 2.6" x 6".  I use Photoshop for various graphics design, but my guess is I need a custom piece of software that manages multiple board layers, trace routing, hole sizes, etc.  I have no idea where to begin, or what kind of output file I need to send to a fabricator.  Any tips for approaches would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks in advance.

image.png.a3b1652cdba98b3f58484b509fbd390b.png