When a chip contains multiples I like to name them with the standard convention of U1A, U1B, etc. Unfortunately Tina will consider that two separate chips when running the PC Board Design. In short they must have the same name IE, U1, U1. After the following steps Tina will rename the second OpAmp on the schematic to indicate that it's 1/2 of U1.
Follow these steps.
(1) Double Click each OpAmp and name each one U1 in Properties.
(2) Double Click on the left most OpAmp to bring up the Properties window.
(3) Double Click Footprint Name to bring up the Footprint Editor
(4) Select 8 Pin Dip from the Footprint List box.
(5) Insure that Parts/Package List Boxes reads: 2 and 1. This means it has 2 parts and this is part 1.
(6) Repeat 1 through 4 on the second OpAmp.
(7) Insure that Parts/Package List Boxes read: 2 and 2. This means it has 2 parts and this is part 2. If it isn't, change the rightmost List Box number with the drop down provided.
FYI: Though I've used Tina for quite some time now, I've never used the PCB Editor until you posted this.
Cheers,
Chris