ESP32-A1S Wi-Fi+BT Audio Development Kit
ESP32-A1S is an ultra-small multi-functional audio module. It adopts ESP32 with dual-core processor as the main control. The main frequency is up to 600DMIPS. The module is internally equipped with 4M PSRAM and CodeC audio processing chip, which can be widely used for IoT.
ESP32-Audio-kit is a small size audio development board based on ESP32-A1S from Ai-Thinker, most of the interfaces are distributed at the edges. Supports TF card, LINEIN and 2-way Mic input; support 1 channel headphone output and 1 chanel left and right speaker output, facilitate rapid development, can be widely used in various IoT applications, suitable for home smart devices, smart Audio, story machine solutions, etc.
- Low power dual core 32-bit CPU,can also serve the application processor
- Up to 240MHz clock speed，Summary computing power up to 600 DMIPS
- Built-in 520 KB SRAM, external 8MPSRAM
- Supports UART/SPI/I2C/PWM
- 3.5mm headphone jack, support left and right chanel output.
- left/right channel of speaker, support max 4Ω3W output
- Support LINEIN and 2-way Mic input
- Support 3.7V Li-ion battery or up to 5V2A power input, support battery charging
- Support 64G SD card; 6 onboard buttons
- Supports multiple sleep modes
- Embedded Lwip and FreeRTOS
- Supports STA/AP/STA+AP operation mode
- Support Smart Config/AirKiss technology
- Support secondary development