Chris
I think I got a bot caught up in the excitement of making my circuit and actually getting a result. (as bad as it was!)
You are right, I did gloss over the posts you have re-pointed me to but I assure you it was not intentional. You know me by now to be very impulsive!! I just wanted to get on with getting the prototype out there.. Now I know, I am quite a way off!
So cap in hand Sir,,,The OPA134s have arrived today and I have created the circuit you have shown above in Tina. I realise that, we have to get rid of the noise and also improve the signal by using a differential circuit. I have also read and taken on board your advice.
What are your thoughts and what do I need to do from here. I think "scrap the existing circuit and start again!!!"
Edit: I couldnt find the opa134 though!! is it in Tinas default list of op amps?
Edit: Found it!! I had to do a search as it wasn't on the op amp list?
Edit: Nope,,,I'm having a job to finish the Tina circuit, I think its a problem with the +5v and -5V,,How do I do that bit?? It doesn't seam to want to work...
Thanks
Justin