Digilent’s Analog Discovery 2 Pro Bundle
Start verifying and testing a wide range of projects with the Analog Discovery 2. With the addition of the BNC adapter and scope probes, professional or experienced engineers can access the full 30MHz bandwidth oscilloscope and 12MHz bandwidth waveform generator.
Digilent also offer the Analog Discovery 2 Maker Bundle and Analog Discovery 2 Student Bundle (the Student bundle requires Academic Verification)
- BNC Adapter Board for the Analog Discovery
- BNC Oscillosope x1/x10 Probes (Pair)
- Mini Grabber Test Clips (6 pack)
- Analog Discovery 2 and the following:
- One regular sized project box (without sticker sheet)
- One USB A to micro B programming cable
- One 2×15 flywire signal cable assembly
- One 5-pack of 6-pin male headers
- One ferrite cable snap-on
Digilent Analog Discovery 2
Digilent Analog Discovery 2 is a USB oscilloscope and multi-function instrument that allows users to measure, visualize, generate, record, and control mixed-signal circuits of all kinds. Developed in conjunction with Analog Devices and supported by Xilinx University Program, Analog Discovery 2 is small enough to fit in your pocket, but powerful enough to replace a stack of lab equipment, providing engineering students, hobbyists, and electronics enthusiasts the freedom to work with analog and digital circuits in virtually any environment, in or out of the lab. The analog and digital inputs and outputs can be connected to a circuit using simple wire probes; alternatively, the Analog Discovery BNC Adapter and BNC probes can be used to connect and utilize the inputs and outputs. Driven by the free WaveForms (Mac, Linux and Windows Compatible) software, Analog Discovery 2 can be configured to work as any one of several traditional instruments including an Oscilloscope, Waveform Generator, Power Supply, Voltmeter, Data Logger, Logic Analyzer, Pattern Generator, Static I/O, Spectrum Analyzer, Network Analyzer, Impedance Analyzer, and Protocol Analyzer.
- Two-channel USB digital oscilloscope (1MΩ, ±25V, differential, 14-bit, 100MS/s, 30MHz+ bandwidth – with the Analog Discovery BNC Adapter Board)
- Two-channel arbitrary function generator (±5V, 14-bit, 100MS/s, 12MHz+ bandwidth – with the Analog Discovery BNC Adapter Board)
- Stereo audio amplifier to drive external headphones or speakers with replicated AWG signals
- 16-channel digital logic analyzer (3.3V CMOS and 1.8V or 5V tolerant, 100MS/s)
- Digital Bus Analyzers (SPI, I²C, UART, Parallel)
- 16-channel pattern generator (3.3V CMOS, 100MS/s)
- 16-channel virtual digital I/O including buttons, switches, and LEDs – perfect for logic training applications
- Two input/output digital trigger signals for linking multiple instruments (3.3V CMOS)
- Single channel voltmeter (AC, DC, ±25V)
- Network Analyzer – Bode, Nyquist, Nichols transfer diagrams of a circuit. Range: 1Hz to 10MHz
- Spectrum Analyzer – power spectrum and spectral measurements (noise floor, SFDR, SNR, THD, etc.)
- Data Logger – Exportable data and plot functionality
- Impedance Analyzer – Capacitive and Inductive Elements
- Protocol Analyzer – SPI, I2C, UART, and CAN
- Two programmable power supplies (0…+5V , 0…-5V). The maximum available output current and power depend on the Analog Discovery 2 powering choice:
- 500mW total when powered through USB. (Each supply can provide between 0mW and 500mW so long as the total does not exceed 500mW.)
- 2.1W max for each supply when powered by an auxiliary supply.
- 700mA maximum current for each supply.
- An available Software Development Kit for programming with Python and C++, and a toolkit for programming with LabVIEW.
- MATLAB support for the Data Acquisition Toolbox
BNC Adapter for Analog Discovery
The BNC Adapter Board for the Analog Discovery is intended to be used with the Analog Discovery™ tool to enable the use of standard BNC-terminated test leads and probes. It provides BNC terminations to each of the two oscilloscope channels on the Analog Discovery. Each channel of the oscilloscope can be selected as AC or DC coupled by adjusting the jumper that is located behind that channel’s BNC input connector. In addition, the two AWG channels are also equipped with BNC terminations, and each channel can have either the 50-ohm or the 0-ohm termination selected. This enables the user to match the Analog Discovery’s output impedance with either standard 50-ohm test leads or to be directly tied to the lead.
- Allows the use of standard BNC-terminated test leads & probes on your Analog Discovery
- Selectable AC and DC coupling to oscilloscope probes
- Selectable 50-ohm or 0-ohm output impedance on arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) channels
- With the Discovery BNC, the differential scope inputs of the Analog Discovery become single-ended with the negative input connected to the ground.
BNC Oscilloscope x1/x10 Probes (Pair)
A pair of BNC-terminated oscilloscope probes, perfect for use with the Analog Discovery™ in conjunction with the BNC Adapter Board for the Analog Discovery.
- Selectable 1X/10X input attenuation
- Contraction hook tip
- 12cm ground clip
- Localization sleeve adapts to IC testing
- Input resistance: 1x1MΩ / 10x10MΩ
- Input capacitance: 1x 70pF – 120pF / 10x 13pF – 17pF
- Bandwidth: 1x DC-6MHz / 10x DC-100MHz
Join 97,426 other subscribers