Atmega8 Development Board
- Rajkumar Sharma
- 36.267 Views
- SKU: EL44711
- Quote Now
Atmega8 Development Board provides a very simple and cost effective platform for prototyping solution. The compact design provides connection to all the pins of the microcontroller for the user.
- Prototyping solution available for 28-pin ATmega series AVR microcontroller from ATMEL
- All the three ports available to the user via standard 10 pin box header with supply of 5 VDC for interfacing circuits
- Onboard reset switch for easy reset of the microcontroller
- ISP (In circuit Serial Programming) connector available for chips with ISP support
- 8 MHz crystal on board
- UART level shifter circuit using MAX232 IC, on board for easy connection of the board to the RS232 devices
- Jumper selectable connection available for connecting the UART level Shifter to the port pins
- On board voltage regulator available for sourcing regulated 5V @ upto 1A voltage to the board and connecting circuit
- Power-On LED indicator
- AUX Power source of 5 VDC available on a PBT connector for sourcing DC supply to interfacing circuits
- Four mounting holes of 3.2 mm each
- PCB dimensions 60 mm x 89 mm
Very useful,expecting more
Thank you for some other excellent article. The place
else may just anybody get that kind of information in such a perfect means of writing?
I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m on the search for such info.