Avalue introduces EMX-WHLGP, a 8th Gen Intel® Whiskey Lake U Core™ SoC i7/i5/i3 Thin MINI ITX motherboard
Avalue Technology Inc., a global industrial PC solution provider and an associate member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance, is unveiling EMX-WHLGP, based on Whiskey Lake U Intel® Core™ and Celeron® Processors.
The 8th Gen Intel® Whiskey Lake U Core™ SoC i7/i5/i3 & Celeron® BGA onboard processor, leverage the power efficiency of 14nm microarchitecture to deliver double-digit performance compare to the KabyLake Refresh, offers a future-proof platform for intelligent solution development and higher turbo clocks.
EMX-WHLGP, the Thin Mini ITX Motherboard, offering Triple display: two HDMI plus one HDMI switch with one dual-channel LVDS (default LVDS) by Chrontel CH7511 in the resolution of 1920*1080, ideal for all-in-one PC, POS, Digital Signage, and kiosk markets.
Meanwhile, EMX-WHLGP features extended temperature tolerance -20°C~+60°C (with heatsink and heater attached, 0.5 m/s air flow speed testing) and fanless design, which is suitable for industrial and outdoor application under harsh operating conditions. It is designed with high temperature resistant components and automatically heating by EC and heater when operating temperature is below 0°C, which takes around 8 to 10 minutes for EMX-WHLGP to boot up from -20°C. Heatsink with heater for extended temperature is optional for ordering. For customer who does not require extended temperature support, Avalue also offer finished product which support 0°C~+60°C.
EMX-WHLGP main features:
- Onboard 8th Gen Intel® Whiskey Lake U Core™ SoC i7/i5/i3 & Celeron®BGA Processor
- Two 260-pin DDR4 2400 MHz SO-DIMM socket, supports up to 32GB Max (non ECC only)
- 2 x HDMI + 1 x HDMI/Dual-channel LVDS (default LVDS); Triple display (HDMI+HDMI+LVDS)
- 1 x Intel® I219LM Gigabit Ethernet PHY, 2 x Intel® I210IT PCI-e Gigabit Ethernet (Co-lay Intel® I211AT/I210AT)
- Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec & TI TPA3113D2PWP Stereo Class-D 6W x 2 Audio Amplifier
- 1 x SATA III, 1 x SATA Power, 4 x USB 2.0, 3 x USB 3.1 Gen1, 1 x USB Type C without DP Signal
- 4 x RS232, 2 x RS232/422/485, 16-bit GPIO
- 1 x M.2 Key A 2230 support WiFi module ( 1 x PCI-e x 1 & USB 2.0 Signal), 1 x M.2 Type B 3042/2242/2260/2280 support WWAN+GNSS or SSD with 1 x SIM card slot
- Support Line-out & Mic-in & Front audio pin-header, Onboard TPM 2.0
- DC in +12~24V
- Operating Temp -20°C~+60°C (with heatsink and heater attached, 0.5 m/s air flow speed testing)
Additionally, EMX-WHLGP provides more flexibilities and expansions as below, making it an ideal solution for versatile industrial applications. Such as, PCI-e x 8 Golden Finger offers 1 x PCI-e x 1, 1 x PCI-e x 4, 1 x SATA III, and 1 x USB 2.0. The customers can either design their own daughter board easily, or transform the form factor into uATX by connecting with a Riser card.