CZ-3AGx Current Sensors
AKM’s CZ-3AGx coreless current sensors can be used for many applications, including AC motors and general-purpose inverters.
AKM’s CZ-3AGx series coreless current sensors can achieve both creepage distance and clearance distance greater than 8 mm, corresponding to the UL Safety Standard UL61800-5-1 for industrial equipment. With a wide current detection lineup from ±11.6 A to ±116.6 A, 50 ARMS and two overcurrent protection circuits, the CZ-3AGx series can be used for many applications including AC motors and general-purpose inverters.
The CZ-3AGx series sensors are suitable for sensor signal input to a 3.3 V A/D converter in a 5.0 V input system.
- Compliant with safety standard UL61800-5-1 (clearance, creepage distance ≥8.0 mm)
- Certified with safety standards of UL-1577 and IEC/UL60950-1
- High-accuracy: 0.4% F.S. (TA=+35°C to +85°C typ.)
- Small primary conductor resistance: 0.27 mΩ typ.
- Max. primary current: 50 ARMS (input 5.0 V, output 3.0 V)
- Output: 3 V
- Stray magnetic field reduction function
- Small-sized surface mount package (12.7 mm × 10.9 mm × 2.25 mm)
- Dual overcurrent detection function (adjustable overcurrent detection thresholds)
- Isolation voltage: 3.0 kVRMS (AC 50 Hz, 60 s)
- Non-ratiometric output
more information: www.akm.com/global/en/