Fluke TiS 55+ and TiS 75+ Thermal Imagers
Fluke Electronics’ thermal imagers allow for simplified proactive maintenance
Fluke Electronics’ proactive maintenance (PM) program helps maintenance teams and the bottom line by allowing users to see what is working well or if something is about to break down before that happens. To get started, the TiS55+ and TiS75+ thermal imagers have the features to easily set up image organization and inspection routines.
With the TiS55+ and TiS75+, executing a successful preventative maintenance program will not take long. This system makes a clipboard to record notes for numerous inspections unnecessary. It becomes easier than ever to keep track of what has already been inspected. Save time and improve the reliability of maintenance data by wirelessly syncing measurements using the Fluke Connect system.
- Eliminate data-entry errors by saving measurements directly from the tool and associating them with the work order report or asset record
- Maximize uptime and make confident maintenance decisions with trustworthy and traceable data
- Move away from clipboards or notebooks and multiple spreadsheets with a wireless one-step measurement transfer
- Access baseline, historical, and current measurements by asset
- Share measurement data using ShareLive™ video calls and emails
- The TiS55+ and TiS75+ infrared cameras are part of a growing system of connected test tools and equipment maintenance software
more information: https://www.fluke.com/en-us/product/thermal-cameras/tis55plus