LCSC.com – your online electronic part distributor
LCSC Electronics is a Shenzhen-based electronic component distributor, and one of the largest electronic component distributors in China. Founded in 2011, and starting as a small business, LCSC has grown to over 900,000 customers and over 310 employees, with around $150 million in sales. LCSC boasts of over 200,000 different products being distributed, ranging from semiconductors to transistors to providing design-chain services with EasyEDA, which is a powerful online PCB design tool incorporated with lots of components. LCSC has been awarded ELEXCON Outstanding E-commerce Platform Top 3 in 2018, ASPENCORE Outstanding E-commerce Platform 2018 , Hc360 Outstanding E-commerce Distributor Award 2017, and Aspencore Outstanding E-commerce Platform 2017. LCSC has also been certified by ISO 9001:2015. LCSC is Planning on expanding their operations by building a new warehouse of 60,000 square meters, fully equipped with pick-and-ship systems, expected by the end of 2019. Presently, LCSC already has a 350,000 square meter LCSC Electronics Technology Industry, consisting of funding from Galaxy Supply Chain.
Their website is clean, clear, and easy to navigate. The search result is accurate, and returns the exact components you are looking for in the results page. The search results are narrowed down using the built in filters and this help you to choose quickly the parts you need. the website has a video link that shows you all about LCSC, and a section shows you how to pick up parts at LCSC warehouse.
With 114 authorized brands, 176 international brands and 571 Made In Asia brands that LCSC stocks components from many vendors and shipping internationally or locally is easy for them. They offer a global shipping service through a series of mail carriers, like DHL, FedEx, EMS, Singapore Post and others, all varying in delivery time and price, depending on your needs. There are three payment options, which includes Paypal, Credit Card (VISA, Master or American Express) or Wire Transfer (valid for an order value of over $500). While trying out the payment process, I can say payment with LCSC is a fast, effortless process as they guide you on what to do next along the way. LCSC’s payment page is very instinctive to use for all payment methods. Also, payment through LCSC is safe, because all payments are SSL encrypted. Payments must be made in US dollars. LCSC only accept USD through those three methods. LCSC supplies electronic components from a massive variety of popular brands like Texas Instruments, Uni-Trend Technologies (often known as Uni-T) and Samsung Electro-Mechanics, which are all well-known manufacturers among electronic hobbyists.
I will describe some basic steps on how to order electronic components with LCSC Electronics in a few simple clicks:
- First, you don’t need a registered account on LCSC to check out products. Just select the product (s) which you want to purchase. Make sure you select the quantity of every product(s) which you want and press the “Add to Cart” button.
- Once you are through with selection, click the cart icon found on the top right corner of any LCSC website page, and you will be directed to a checkout page where you will see every product you added to the cart for confirmation of your order before payment.
- If you are not a registered user (which you can sign up for with an email), you will have to provide your email address to continue as a guest user, then you will have to fill in your address, shipment, order and payment information.
- Once you are through with inserting all of the details mentioned above, the products you select will be shipped to your address as soon as LCSC stocks your parts and sends it out within 1-3 days depending on the quantity of your order. Then, they will package it up and ship it to your address with a tracking number provided.
- LCSC’s website has an order details page, where buyers are updated on what stage their order is at, all the way from the order submission to the final delivery process. In this page, you can view your invoice and BOM listing as well, as well as leave a review of your order once it has been delivered.
- When you click on the “Review Rating” or “Rate Us” button, you will be redirected to a rating page where you can drop feedback to LCSC Electronics about your order and their services, as well as their website, support and logistics.
In summary, my experience with LCSC Electronics and their services is a good one. From searching for products i need, to payment, and monitoring of the status of the order everything was good. It has a simple website design, easy to navigate, and their rapid delivery service is to be commended. The availability of massive variety of products from countless manufacturers is amazing, and helps in satisfying your every need for electronic projects.
If you want to purchase components from LCSC Electronics or want to get more information about LCSC Electronics, visit their page by clicking the link here. You can also find more information about how to pay with LCSC with this link here. More information about shipping and delivery can be found here. You can view all the manufacturers which LCSC distributes components from, clicking here.
Join 97,426 other subscribers