New Compact Dual Ethernet i.MX8M Mini SBC
Gateworks is proud to announce the release of the Venice GW7200 Industrial Single Board Computer. This is the second member of the Venice family and based on the NXP i.MX8M Mini 64-Bit Quad Core ARMv8 SoC. This small 70 x 100 mm SBC features dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and two Mini-PCIe slots for cellular modems, WiFi radios and more. The GW7200 additionally features USB, DIO, I2C, SPI and RS232 ports. A MIPI DSI/CSI header is also available for video and audio. The Gateworks System Controller (GSC) is also included which provides advanced system health monitoring, RTC, secure key storage and power control.
The GW7200 is competitively priced and is available now in both standard and max versions. The max version features GPS, 4GB DRAM memory and 64GB eMMC Flash memory.
The rugged GW7200 excels in IoT, networking and media applications.
Gateworks Venice GW7200 Highlights:
- Compact 70 x 100 mm Size
- NXP i.MX8M Mini Quad Core CPU at 1.6GHz
- 1GB LPDDR4 RAM (4GB Optional)
- 8GB eMMC Flash (64GB Optional)
- Dual GbE Ports for LAN and WAN
- Two Mini-PCIe Sockets for WiFi and Cellular, M.2 Adapter Optional
- MIPI DSI & CSI for Video/Audio
- USB OTG, DIO, SPI, I2C, RS232, ADC Interfaces
- Industrial Temperature -40 to +85C
- Ubuntu Linux BSP
- Optional GPS
- Made in USA
- 1 Year Warranty
Join 97,426 other subscribers