Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense is one of the newest Arduino boards and packs many features and sensors. It’s Small, powerful, BT connected and with all the sensors you may need to design innovative applications.
It’s a compact and reliable Nano board that is built around the NINA B306 module for BLE and Bluetooth 5 communication; the module is based on Nordic nRF 52840 processor that contains a powerful Cortex M4F and the board has a rich set of sensors that allow the creation of innovative and highly interactive designs.
Its architecture, fully compatible with Arduino IDE Online and Offline, has a 9 axis Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU), temperature, pressure, humidity, light, color and even gestures sensors and a microphone that are managed through specialized libraries. Its reduced power consumption, compared to other same size boards, together with the Nano form factor opens up a wide range of applications.
This board is based on the nRF52480 microcontroller.
- Clock: 64MHz
- Flash: 1MB
- RAM: 256KB
The Bluetooth is managed by a NINA B306 module.
- The IMU is a LSM9DS1 and it is managed through I2C.
- The LPS22HB reads barometric pressure and environmental temperature.
- The HTS221 senses relative humidity.
- The APDS-9960 is a digital proximity, ambient light, RGB and gesture sensor.
- The MP34DT05 is the digital microphone
- The board has a two 15 pins connectors – one on each side -, pin to pin compatible with the original Arduino Nano.
The Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense is open-source hardware! You can build your own board using the following files: