ASRock NUC 1100 BOX Series – Tiger Lake UP3 compact mini PCs that Offer WiFi 6, 2.5GbE And Quad 4K Output
After the introduction of Intel’s Tiger Lake U-series processors that have support for TDPs up to 28W, notable vendors started adopting the Tiger Lake-U series to launch interesting systems that give a twist to the original NUC’s 100mm x 100mm ultra-compact form-factor (UCFF), and one of them happens to be ASRock Industrial.
Barely a month after ASRock unveiled ASRock iBOX 1100 rugged mini PC, the company is back to announce a more compact line of mini PCs powered by the 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processors and Iris® Xe graphics.
The new NUC 1100 BOX Series available in three models – NUC BOX-1165G7, NUC BOX-1135G7, and NUC BOX-1115G4 – offers amongst others, an Intel® Wi-Fi 6 and 2.5GbE Ethernet connectivity, dual storage with M.2 Key M 2280/2260/2242, SATA III port for SSD/HDD as well as Quad-display outputs in picture-perfect 4K resolution. It is an all-inclusive BOX series expected to deliver phenomenal and reliable performance while handling real-time computing workloads.
“To have state-of-the-art technology included within an even smaller design, we hope users can enjoy more immersive home theater and gaming experiences, higher quality collaboration, and productivity, or induce commercial profits in business applications.”
says James Lee, President of ASRock Industrial.
Key Features and Specifications include:
- NUC BOX-1115G4 – Intel Core i3-1115G4 dual-core/quad-thread Tiger Lake UP3 processor running at up to 1.7 GHz / 4.1 GHz (Turbo); 15W TDP (Configurable between 12 and 28W); 48EU Intel UHD Graphics.
- NUC BOX-1135G7 – Intel Core i5-1135G7 quad-core/octa-thread Tiger Lake UP3 processor running at up to 0.9 GHz / 4.2 GHz (Turbo); 15W TDP (Configurable between 12 and 28W); 80EU Iris Xe Graphics.
- NUC BOX-1165G7 – Intel Core i7-1165G7 quad-core/octa-thread Tiger Lake UP3 processor running at up to 1.2 GHz / 4.7 GHz (Turbo); 15W TDP (Configurable between 12 and 28W); 96EU Iris Xe Graphics.
- 2x 260-pin SO-DIMM slots that support up to 64 GB of DDR4-3200 RAM
- 256 Mbit SPI flash
- 1x SATA 3.0 port
- 1x M.2 Key-M 2242/2260/2280 socket with PCIe x4 and SATA3
- 2×2 802.11ax Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 5.1 module
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 M.2 card
- 1x 2.5GbE (Intel I225LM)
- 1x GbE port (Intel I219V)
- 1x HDMI 2.0a
- 1x displayPort 1.4
- 2x displayPort 1.4 outputs via USB Type-C ports
- Quad 4K display support
- 1x 3.5mm audio jack (Realtek ALC233)
- 3x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A port (1x front and 2x rear)
- 2x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C ports
- Watchdog timer
- Kensington lock
- Power Supply: 12V-19V DC
- Dimensions: 117.5 mm x 110 mm x 47.85 mm
- Weight: 1kg
- Operating temperature range: 0ºC – 40ºC
- Humidity: 5% – 90%
There’s no word on pricing and availability yet, but the company hopes to say something before the end of October. Further details however may be found here .