Avalue introduces EMX-H310DP, a Thin Mini ITX 8/9th Gen Intel® SoC Embedded motherboards
Avalue Technology Inc., a global industrial PC solution provider and an associate member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance, is unveiling EMX-H310DP, based on Intel® 8/9th Generation Core™ and Celeron® Processors.
EMX-H310DP, an Thin Mini ITX board with 8/9th Gen Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 and Celeron® SoC Processor, it is a Triple Gigabit LAN industrial motherboard suitable application for Network devices, NAS Server, Media Center, Industrial control systems and other embedded applications.
EMX-H310DP main features:
- Intel® LGA1151 Socket Supports 8/9th Gen. Xeon®, Core™ i7/ i5/ i3, Pentium® and Celeron® Processors
- Two 260-pin DDR4 2400/2666MHz SO-DIMM Socket, Supports Up to 64GB Max
- 3 x HDMI, 1 x dual-channel LVDS
- 2 x Intel® i210AT & 1 x Intel® i219LM Gigabit Ethernet
- 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 2, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 3 x USB 2.0
- 3 x RS-232, 1 x RS-232/422/485, 16-bit GPIO
- Onboard Infineon SLB9665 TPM 2.0
- 1 x PCI-e x16, 1 x M.2 Key B, 1 x M.2 Key E
- DC in +12~28V 4-pin DC-In