iLife MP8 Micro PC may be the World’s Smallest Windows 10 Mini PC
iLife MP8 micro PC looks to be the smallest Win10 mini PC, powered by an Intel Celeron N4100 quad-core Gemini Lake processor with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage.
- SoC – Intel Celeron N4100 quad-core Gemini Lake processor @ 1.10 GHz / 2.40 GHz (Burst Frequency) with Intel UHD graphics 600; 6W TDP
- System Memory – 4GB LPDDR3
- Storage – 64GB eMMC flash. MicroSD card slot
- Video Output -HDMI output
- Audio – Headphone jack, digital audio via HDMI
- USB – 2x USB 3.0 ports, 1x USB Type-C power
- Misc – Power button
- Power Supply – Via USB-C port
- Dimensions – ~ 50 x 50 x 40 mm (estimated)
The Windows 10 micro PC was showcased at the Hong Kong Electronics Fair, where the company also displayed its iLife NY08 mini laptop sold as CHUWI Minibook. Notebook Italia was at the event and shot a video showing both devices.
The company representative did not provide exact measurements and instead showed that iLife MP8 micro PC used about a quarter of the area taken up by a standard mini PC. But based on the photos and knowing an HDMI female connector has a width of 14mm, we can estimate the dimensions to be around 50 x 50 x 40 mm. That’s even smaller than the Arm-based Solidrun Cubox Pulse mini PC (50 x 50 x 50 mm).
iLife MP8 micro PC is actively cooled and comes in two versions with either a black metal enclosure with vents on the sides or a white plastic enclosure with ventilation holes on the top. If you wonder about Linux support, we’ve found that Gemini Lake mini PCs usually support Linux well, but not always.
Pricing and availability are unknown at this stage, and it’s possible, or even likely, the mini PC will eventually be sold under another name.