LPS22HH – MEMS nano pressure sensor: 260-1260 hPa absolute digital output barometer
The LPS22HH is an ultra-compact piezoresistive absolute pressure sensor which functions as a digital output barometer. The device comprises a sensing element and an IC interface which communicates through I²C, MIPI I3CSM or SPI from the sensing element to the application.
The sensing element, which detects absolute pressure, consists of a suspended membrane manufactured using a dedicated process developed by ST.
The LPS22HH is available in a full-mold, holed LGA package (HLGA). It is guaranteed to operate over a temperature range extending from -40 °C to +85 °C. The package is holed to allow external pressure to reach the sensing element.
- 260 to 1260 hPa absolute pressure range
- Current consumption down to 4 μA
- Absolute pressure accuracy: 0.5 hPa
- Low pressure sensor noise: 0.65 Pa
- High-performance TCO: 0.65 Pa/°C
- Embedded temperature compensation
- 24-bit pressure data output
- ODR from 1 Hz to 200 Hz
- SPI, I²C or MIPI I3CSM interfaces
- Embedded FIFO
- Interrupt functions: Data-Ready, FIFO flags, pressure thresholds
- Supply voltage: 1.7 to 3.6 V
- High shock survivability: 22,000 g
- Small and thin package
- ECOPACK® lead-free compliant