NXP i.MX 8M family of applications processors
Outstanding audio, voice and video processing
The i.MX 8M family of applications processors based on Arm® Cortex®-A53 and Cortex-M4 cores provide industry-leading audio, voice and video processing for applications that scale from consumer home audio to industrial building automation and mobile computers.
- High-Performance: 4x Cortex-A53 up to 1.5 GHz & Cortex-M4 @ 266MHz
- Video quality with full 4K UltraHD resolution and HDR(Dolby Vision, HDR10, and HLG)
- Audio pro fidelity with more than 20 audio channels each 32-bit @ 384kHz
- 3D Graphics Acceleration
- Optimized for fanless operation, low thermal system cost,and long battery life
- Flexible high speed memory options: DDR4, LPDDR4 and DDR3L up to 3200 MTS
- The newest high-speed interfaces for flexible connectivity: USB 3.0, Gb Ethernet and PCIe 2.0
- The newest high-speed interfaces for flexible connectivity: USB 3.0, Gb Ethernet and PCIe 2.0.Fully supported by NXP’s 10 and 15-years Longevity Program
Evaluation Kit for MCIMX8M i.MX 8M Processor
The NXP i.MX 8MQuad Evaluation Kit (EVK) provides a platform for rapid evaluation of the i.MX 8MQuad, i.MX 8MDual and i.MX 8QuadLite Applications Processors.