12V @ 120mA Transformerless Power Supply
The circuit provided here is a transformer-less non-isolated power supply which is capable of delivering an output of 12V at 120mA current for an input voltage varying from 85VAC-265VAC. The LNK304 is the heart of this circuit which supports buck boost and flyback topologies. This project is low in cost and simple when compared other tramsformer-less power supplies.
- Input(V): 85V AC to 265V AC
- Output(V): 12V DC
- Output load: 120mA
- PCB:75mm X 35mm
- The above circuit deals with lethal AC voltage levels. Its very dangerous to work with it, without proper experience and precautions!
- Extreme caution is advised while experimenting/building this circuit as the output isn’t isolated from mains.
- The components are close to what shown in the 3D preview
- Use heat sink for components wherever applicable
$18 Welcome Bonus for new registrations Now https://jlcpcb.com