20 Seconds Voice Record – Playback
- Rajkumar Sharma
This project is a message recording board capable of recording 10 to 20 secs depending on audio quality.
This project has been designed around Winbonds ISD1616 IC (SMD) IC, which is fully integrated, single-chip, single message voice record and playback device ideally suited to a variety of electronics systems, Message duration is user selectable in ranges from 10 to 20 Seconds depending on the sampling rates from 4 KHz to 12 KHz adjustable via preset, giving the users greater flexibility in duration versus recording quality.
Applications:Toys, Amusement Equipments, Interactive Games, Lifts/Escalators, Warning Systems, Security Systems, Audio Guide, Home Appliances, Robotics, Animatronics, Light and Sound Show .
- Power supply input 5 VDC @ 100 mA
- Power supply spans a range from 2.4 to 5.5 VDC
- Standby current 1 uA typical and 10 uA maximum without power LED
- Enters standby mode immediately after record playback cycle
- Microphone preamplifier with automatic gain control built in IC
- PWM Class D speaker driver
- Speaker 8 Ohms
- Onboard microphone
- Easy operation via onboard tact switches
- Onboard tact switches for Level trigger Play, Edge trigger Play, and Recording
- Onboard power indication
- Onboard preset for sampling rates settings
- Onboard recording indication
- Supply input and speaker terminal via berg connector
- Low Noise high quality voice record/playback
- 100 Year massage retention
- 100,000 record cycles
- Speaker is not provided with kit
$18 Welcome Bonus for new registrations Now https://jlcpcb.com