3 Tone Siren
- Rajkumar Sharma
This project is a 3 tone siren based on UM3561 IC.
3 Tone Siren project produces Gun Sound, Police Siren and Ambulance Siren effects from a speaker. This project is built around UM3561 IC driving an LM386 audio amplifier to give that extra punch.
- Supply input 6 VDC @ 200 mA
- Output : Speaker, 8 Ω / 0.5 W
- Two slide switches select and play different tones
- On/Off Side switch for supply input
- Terminal pins for supply input and speaker output
- Power-On LED indicator
- Four mounting holes of 3.2 mm each
- PCB dimensions 42 mm x 64 mm