5W Stereo Audio Amplifier
- Rajkumar Sharma
- 34.908 Views
- SKU: EL34195
- Quote Now
This project is a 5W Stereo Audio amplifier based on BA5406.
5W Stereo Audio Amplifier project based on BA5406 IC which is suitable for application like stereo radio cassette player, stereo components systems etc.
The Heart of the project, BA5406 is a dual OTL monolithic power IC with two built-in, high output speaker amplifier circuits. High output of 5W×2 can be produced when VCC=12 V and RL=3Ω, and 2.8 W×2 when VCC=9V and RL=3Ω. The BA5406, which uses a high allowable power dissipation package, has a simple heat-sink design.
- Good low voltage characteristics (Operation from Vcc=5 V)
- Ripple filter (6pin) also can be used as muting pin (Make 6pin GND potential)
- Small thermal resistance package and simple heat-sink design
- Power supply 5 to 12 VDC
- Output – 5 W + 5W, 3 Ω
- Input resistance – 100 KΩ
- Good distortion (THD – 0.3%), Good channel balance
- Berg pins for connecting of inputs
- Power Battery Terminal (PBT) for easy power supply and speakers connection
- Power-On LED indicator
- Gain 46dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion 0.4% ( Pout=0.5W Frequency=1Khz)
- Heat-sink for IC Four mounting holes of 3.2 mm each with nut and stud
- PCB dimensions 45 mm x 73 mm