ATmega64 Development Board
- Radek Malina
This project is a development board for Atmel ATmega64 microcontroller and can be used to easily develop custom AVR firmware or as an introduction board to microprocessors and programming. A development board is better to be used instead of a breadboard setup as it facilitates the connection of the different components using PCB headers. The project was designed at the time when the Arduino board wasn’t available in the Czech Republic and is equipped with different modules.
The features of this board are:
- Atmega64 – all the ports available through pins, a different crystal can be connected (optional frequency crystal)
- DS3231 RTC, real-time IC / I2C
- Temp. DS1820 1wire Temp. sensor
- EEPROM 24AA00SN / I2C EEPROM
- USB Port FT232RL USB/RS232 converter
- Buttons 8x -16x LED
- Connect LCD Display 16×2
- 7segment-LED Display
- N-FET For PWM
- ISP Programming connector
All module pins are labeled for easy connection with the processor and there are separate connectors and jumpers for all MCU ports so you can easily connect, test and debug your firmware. Also there is an ISP programming connector J2.
The PCB can be powered via the USB connector, or with a voltage regulator through an external adapter.
The full schematic is shown below
$18 Welcome Bonus for new registrations Now https://jlcpcb.com