Dual Relay Driver Board
Dual Channel Relay Board is a simple and convenient way to interface 2 relays for switching application in your project.
- Input – 12 VDC @ 84 mA
- Output – two SPDT relay
- Relay specification – 5 A @ 230 VAC
- Trigger level – 2 ~ 5 VDC
- Berg pins for connecting power and trigger voltage
- LED on each channel indicates relay status
- Power Battery Terminal (PBT) for easy relay output connection
- Four mounting holes of 3.2 mm each
- PCB dimensions 49 mm x 68 mm
Thank you for sharing the schematics and even the list of parts to buy. I’m not a pro with electronics, and I’d like to ask if you could add the different components one would need to use a 5V supply (of course, with 5V relays). I’m working with Arduino and I intend to build a 2 channel 5V relay board to control a garage motor and another security system.
Once again, thank you for everything you’ve already shared!