Large Current Relay with Dual Output DC-DC Converter for Hobby CNC/Router
- Rajkumar Sharma
Single Channel Large current relay board with dual DC-DC converter board is mainly designed for Hobby CNC, Routers, and Plasma cutters.
Hobby CNC controller requires multiple DC outputs to drive various things. This board provides 5V DC and 12V DC 1Amp each. The dual supply helps driving LPT breakout board, Sensors, Limit switches and few other things that require 5V and 12V.
The Relay has large current handle capacity and can be used to drive spindles, solenoids, and other things that require switching. The relay requires TTL High signal to trigger or it has the capability to even trigger with GND signal.
- Supply Input 15V to 35V DC
- DC Outputs 5V @ 1A & 12V 1A
- On Board LED for Relay Output
- Relay Contact 20Amp NC and 30 Amps No 230V AC
- Relay Trigger 5V TTL in or GND input
- Screw Terminal and 2 Pin Header Connector Provided for Supply Input
- Screw Terminal and 2 pin header provided for 5V DC & 12V DC Output
- 3 Pin Screw Terminal Provide for Relay output Connections NO/NC
- 3 Pin Header Connector for TTL + Signal Trigger, and Low GND signal Trigger
- Close The Jumper to trigger rely with low GND signal input