- Rajkumar Sharma
This project is a microphone pre-amplifier based on LM358.
This is an easy to construct microphone pre-amplifier project using a compact electret condenser microphone. The pre-amplifier is the important building block of many audio communication systems. The circuit has been built around Op-Amp LM358.
- Power supply : 5 to 12 VDC @ 10 mA
- Output: Gain Approx. 100
- On-Board electret condenser microphone
- Header connector for connecting of power supply input and audio output
- Power-On LED indicator
- Four mounting holes of 3.2 mm each
- PCB dimensions 35 mm x 40 mm
$18 Welcome Bonus for new registrations Now https://jlcpcb.com