Newport GW6100 Networking Single Board Computer
A Miniature 35x100mm Single Board Computer for Networking with Mini-PCIe Socket, Gigabit Ethernet Port, and USB Type-C TM 2.0 Port.
The GW6100 is the smallest member of the Gateworks 6th generation Newport family of single board computers targeted for a wide range of indoor and outdoor networking applications. The GW6100 features the Cavium OcetonTX™ Dual Core ARMv8 SoC processor operating at 800MHz, 1GByte of DDR4 DRAM, and 8GBytes of eMMC System Flash. A Mini-PCIe expansion socket supports 802.11abgn/ac wireless radios, LTE/4G/3G CDMA/GSM cellular modems, mSATA drives and other PCI Express peripherals. Additional peripherals include a Gigabit Ethernet port and a USB Type-C™ port. The Gateworks System Controller provides embedded features such as real time clock, voltage and temperature monitor, fan control and monitor, serial EEPROM, and advanced power management with programmable board shut-down and wake-up for remote sensor applications. A wide-range DC input power supply provides up to 8W to the Mini-PCIe socket for supporting the latest high-power radios and up to 7.5W to the USB Type-C™ port for powering external devices. Input Power is applied through dedicated connector or the Ethernet port in a Passive Power over Ethernet configuration. Both OpenWrt and Ubuntu Linux Board Support Packages are supported.
- Cavium OcteonTX™ Dual Core ARMv8 800MHz SoC Processor
- 1GByte DDR4 SDRAM Memory and 8GBytes eMMC Flash Memory Standard
- High-Power Mini-PCIe Socket Supports PCIe or mSATA with USB 2.0 and Nano-SIM Socket
- Gigabit Ethernet Port Compliant with 802.3 10BaseT/100BaseTX/1000BASE-T
- USB Type-C™ DFP Featuring USB 2.0 up to 480Mbps and 1.5A Power Delivery
- Application Connector Includes Serial IO, Digital IO, I2C, and SPI
- Real Time Clock with Battery Backup
- Voltage and Temperature Monitor
- Serial Configuration EEPROM
- Programmable Watchdog Timer
- Programmable Fan Speed Controller and Tachometer Monitor
- Programmable Shut-Down and Wake-Up
- Input Voltage Range 8 to 60VDC with Reverse Protection
- 4W@25C Typical Operating Power
- -40C to +85C Operating Temperature
- Optional Ublox ZOE-MQ8 GNSS GPS Receiver with PPS Support
- Form Factor Compatible with GW5100 Ventana Media SBC
- OpenWrt and Ubuntu Board Support Packages
- 1 Year Warranty
more information and support material can be found on Gateworks Newport Family Support page.