This project is a 14W Stereo Audio Amplifier based on LM4730 IC.
14W Stereo audio power amplifier build around LM4730 IC. The LM4730 is stereo audio amplifier capable of delivering typical 14W per channel of continues average output power a 4 Ohms or 8 Ohms load with less than 10% THD+N from 20Hz to 20Khz frequency. Each amplifier has an independent smooth transition fade-in/out mute and a power conserving standby mode which can be controlled by onboard slide switches.
The LM4730 has short circuit protection and thermal shutdown feature that is activated when the IC temperature exceeds 150 centigrade. The LM4730 also has under voltage lock out feature for click and pop free power off and on. Amplifier required proper heat sink.
- Audio Amplifier for High End Stereo TVs
- Audio Amplifier for Component Stereo
- Audio Amplifier for Compact Stereo
- Audio Amplifier for PC
- Audio Amplifier for Self Powered Speakers
- Outout Power into 4 Ohms or 8 Ohms , 14W
- THD+N 10%
- THD+N at 1Khz with 2X1W into 8Ohms 0.02%
- Mute Attenuation 85dB
- Standby Current 3.5mA (+/- 17V)
- Dual power supply – ±18 VDC
- Less then 10% THD+N from 20 Hz – 20 KHz
- Onboard slide switch for mute and standby mode
- Terminal pins for connecting left and right audio signal inputs
- Header connector for connecting Potentiometer (POT) for volume adjustment
- Power Battery Terminal (PBT) for easy dual power supply and speakers connection
- Power-On LED indicator