The versatile Bar-Graph SMD components based R/C monitor & R/C switch is a great tool for R/C hobbyist R/C modeller and DIY robotics. Tiny Bar-Graph displays provide a Red color bright, easy to read display of Radio Control (R/C) signal from 1mS to 2mS. The Barograph RC Signal reader is based on PIC16F886 microcontroller. This high performance measurement device, provides unique capabilities and can be used in various applications like Radio Signal Monitor, Robotics, Machine Control, RC Remote Tester, RC Signal ON/OFF switch by connecting Relay board or Solid state relay at output of any suitable LED. Solder Jumpers provided on bottom side of PCB to select particular output to interface with Relay or Solid state Relay.
Note: This board has been designed for multiple options and has few extra components. Check BOM carefully before soldering the components. Solder the parts as described in parts list.
- Supply 5V DC
- Input 1mS to 2 ms
- Display Range 1.5mS to 2mS Center to Left 10 LEDs & 1.5mS to 1mS Center to Right 10Leds
- Output Display 20 Color RED SMD LEDs
- Compact Board with SMD Components
- Supply input Header Connecter
- Solder Jumper on each LED for Output Control, Alarm, and Relay