Teledyne Test Tools new T3DMM series are dual display digital desktop multimeters that provide a rich and powerful feature set. The design is easy-to-use from the front-panel and computer-based control via USB or LAN. Each model is equipped with a 4.3 inch TFT-LCD true color screen with 480 * 272 resolution for easy viewing. The T3DMM series also features numerical data display, histograms, trend charts, bar charts and statistics, in addition to the built-in arithmetic functions including Measurement statistics.
- Available in 4.5 digit (60,000 count), 5.5 digit (240,000 count) and 6.5 digit (2,200,000 count) models.
- An additional 6.5 digit model is offered with an integrated Scanner card.
- Math functions include: Max, Min, Average, Standard Deviation, dBm/dB, Relative Measurement, Pass/Fail Histogram, Trend Chart, Bar Meter etc.
- True RMS AC Voltage and Current Measurements.
- Support for remote control operation.
- Real 4½ digit (60,000 counts) readings resolution
- Up to 150 rdgs/s measurement speed
- True-RMS AC Voltage and AC Current measuring
- 1 Gb NAND flash size, Mass storage configuration files and data files
- Built-in cold terminal compensation for thermocouple
- Standard interface: USB Device, USB Host, LAN
- DC Voltage: 600 mV ~ 1000 V
- DC Current: 600 μA ~ 10 A
- AC Voltage: True-RMS, 600 mV ~ 750 V
- AC Current: True-RMS,60 mA ~ 10 A
- 2/4-Wire Resistance: 600 Ω ~ 100 MΩ
- Capacitance: 2 nF ~ 10000 μF
- Continuity Test: Rang e is fixed at 2 kΩ
- Diode Test: Adjustable range is 0~4 V.
- Period Measurement: 2 μs ~ 0.05 s
- Temperature: Support for TC and RTD sensor
- Max, Min, Average, Standard Deviation, dBm/dB, Relative Measurement, Pass/Fail
The digital multimeter series is available for purchase from various distributors online starting from ~$613.