3.5A Unipolar Stepper Motor Driver
Unipolar stepper motor driver can drive unipolar stepper motor up to 3.5A and supply range is 10 To 50V DC. The board has been designed using STK672-442AEN IC. The STK672-442AN is a hybrid IC for use as a unipolar, 2-phase stepper motor driver with PWM current control and Micro-stepping.
- Supply Up to 50V DC Input
- Logic Supply 5V DC Input
- Load Current 3.5Amps
- Stepper Motor: 5 Wires, 6 Wires, 8 Wires (Unipolar)
- Built-in over current detection function, over heat detection function (Output Off)
- Fault 1 signal ( Active Low) is output when overcurrent or over heat is detected
- Fault 2 signal is used to output the result of activation of protection circuit detection at 2 levels.
- Built-in power on reset function
3.5A Unipolar Stepper Motor Driver – [Link]