ADLINK and Intel create Vizi-AI devkit for Machine Vision AI
ADLINK and Intel have worked together to develop Vizi-AI, a devkit for industrial machine vision AI, which will be distributed exclusively by Arrow.
Vizi-AI™ combines plug and play hardware and software enabling a faster, easier and scalable starting point for machine vision AI deployments at the edge. This can then be scaled for industrial requirements using the same software but deployed on more powerful hardware as needed. Vizi-AI includes a range of pre-built OpenVINO compatible machine learning models that can be used straight out of the box.
The Vizi-AI devkit includes:
- Ιntel Atom based SMARC computer module with Intel Movidius Myriad X VPU and 40 pin connector.
- Intel Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit, which optimizes deep learning workloads across Intel architecture−including accelerators−and streamlines deployments from the edge to the cloud.
- ADLINK Edge software provides enhanced functionality of OpenVINO through the ADLINK Data River which enables data to flow freely and securely.
- ADLINK Edge Profile builder which provides a simple, intuitive user experience to manage devices and applications.
- ADLINK Edge Model Manager which enables users to add their own models to a pre-loaded selection for easy deployment.
Vizi-AI can easily be connected to different image capture devices. Then machine learning models are deployed and improved to gain insight from vision data. Vizi-AI has a range of pre-built OpenVINO compatible machine learning models that can be used straight out of the box.
More information: https://www.arrow.com/en/products/vizi-ai-lec-al-e3940-ai-4g-32gus/adlink-technology-inc
Join 97,426 other subscribers